That's right folks we are talking about poop.

The boy is EBF (that's exclusively breastfeed for those of you not down with the lingo) He is an excellent nurser and all is going well. He was pooing at every feeding when he first got home which made my heart smile because it made me remember that LG would only poo if she was nursing when she was a baby. But then around week 4 or so he just stopped and went 5 whole days without a single BM! I was so stressed out but I kept reading online that it was ok and low and behold on the 5th day he went and boy did he ever! It was a massive blowout and we rushed him straight to the bathtub to be hosed off. He didn't poo again for 7 whole days. And he choose the first time mom and dad took him out to dinner as the perfect place to let it all loose. We were at a Japanese Steak House, ya know where they cook the food in front of you and then throw shrimp at you at the end....and they didn't have a changing table. So I changed him on the sink counter, it was a mess you know I had to change his outfit and everything, their fault for not having a table. I then learned to put a size 4 diaper over his size 1 every Saturday. He's 10 weeks old now and still doesn't poo everyday, maybe 3 days in a row and then skip 1 or 2. And I am very proud to say that he has messed on 3 separate outfits and I have managed to clean everything except for the onesie from the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment