Cooking

It seems like everyone on my "blogs I'm following" list posted a recipe yesterday so I figured I would join in on the fun. Last nights dinner was......drum roll please:

DiGiorno's Frozen Pizza with bread sticks

Step 1: remove pizza box from freezer
Step 2: preheat oven to 400 degrees
Step 3: take the pizza out of the box
Step 4: dispose of all plastic and cardboard (seems simple right? well don't forget
this step cuz if you skip it your pizza will be ruined. Believe me I know.)
Step 5: put pizza on pizza pan and bread sticks on a cookie sheet
Step 6: Add frozen pepperoni if desired, place both the pizza and the bread sticks in
the oven
Step 7: set timer for 13 minutes and heat up some water in the microwave and use to
thaw the marinara sauce
Step 8: remove bread sticks from oven and check on the pizza
Step 9: add 5 minutes to the timer if needed
Step 10:remove pizza from oven, cut and serve

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment