life goes on

Well there was a small chance that I would get pregnant in March but I didn't. It's ok I know we are offically trying in June so I have that to look forward to. Hubby said "aww, I'm sorry" when he found out we weren't pregnant. I'm not sure how he will react when we really are with this being his first and all. We'll see. So I have been working on those knit stuffed pigs and it told me to put stitch markers in and I didn't understand why so I took them off....Well I need them now. When I "finishing" the animal I have to line the stitch markers up so I don't know what I'm going to do now LOL we will see. Also I got alot of compliments on my purse this weekend so of course it would decide to fall apart on Saturday night. I tried to mend it but Idk if it will stay.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What part of the purse is falling apart?? It shouldn't be doing that already. Did you weave in 4" ends or did you snip them off at the knots?

Post a Comment