I'm sunburned

I've haven't really gotten anywhere on my mom's purse...I don't know how long it will take for the rings to get here from China. Now I know that I don't have very many memories from my childhood ( i don't know why but I just don't remember those things) but while I was cleaning yesterday I thought to myself "wow, I don't remember my mom cleaning as much as this place needs me to clean it." ok so I realize that she had a dishwasher where I do not but the constant vacuuming and putting the clothes away and wiping down the tables, the counters and the stove! It's crazy but you know what the other week right after I stripped my kitchen spotless it was so nice to just be able to get up and walk into the kitchen and make my breakfast on a nice open counter. I have always wondered why people make their beds when they are just going to lay in them in about 12-14 hours. Well the other day Hubby made the bed and I opened the bedroom door and it just looked so inviting.....o it was nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment