Food

So I've been thinking this over for a while now. I have decided that I am going to go off food. That's it no more eating. No really it is a good idea. Do you have any idea how food rules our lives? First off there is an entire room in every one's home devoted to food. There are a bunch of appliances designed to simply cook only one type of food like the popcorn maker or the waffle maker. Also I eat 5 smalls meals a day so that's at least 50 minutes a day spent on food preparation , 100 minutes a day on food consumption and who knows how many minutes spent on clean up. If we never ate we would never have to wash dishes. And here for those Green lovers....you don't need an oven or a fridge any more WOW imagine the energy that would save. So I'm getting rid of my kitchen I'm going to turn it into a study I think. Oh and I almost forgot if we don't eat then we don't need toilets either. I'm so excited I'm gonna start right now, no more food for me........................................................................................................Man, I wish I could have some sushi right now. Hey I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment