Vacation!!!!

So last week I was on vacation. I really haven't gotten that much knitting done. I'm still plugging away at my mom's purse but it's like 200 sts a round and the cable twists are on every 5th round so for the rest of the time it's just p4, k6 over and over and over. We celebrated our first anniversary this weekend! Just saying that makes me feel old, lol. It wasn't too eventful except we went to the beach with some friends for a few days. LG had her IQ test today, they couldn't give me the results yet but my guess is that she will score right on where a child her age should or just a little higher but not quite enough to be admitted to Kindergarten early.oh well whatever. I have to get that infant hat started but I keep casting it on and then ripping it right out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment